CONDUCTED FROM 18TH TO 23RD JULY.
CONDUCTED A TREBUCHET MAKING ACTIVITY FOR 14-YEAR OLD KIDS AT SHRE, RAMRAO GENUJI PALANDE RESIDENTIAL HIGH SCHOOL IN MUKHAI(8TH STD)
- Students will learn the concept of throwing the ball without applying any force.
- By understanding the idea of see-saw students will learn to apply weight to the Trebuchet.
- Students will get some knowledge about Kinetic and Potential Energy and their conversion of one form of energy into another.
- Students will learn the concept of Gravitational Force and the Law of Conservation of Energy.
- Also, they will learn to use Ball Throwing Mechanism in the future.
A trebuchet is a long-range weapon that uses a swinging arm to send a projectile toward a target. The machine is generally associated with hurling boulders at a castle wall to bring it down, trebuchets were first introduced and used by China in ancient wars.
- Using a trebuchet, we can launch the ball a long distance without exerting any physical power.
- Trebuchets can be used in battle to destroy forts and enormous walls.