Problem Definition :
There was problem to find key of particular labs from the box.
- To make a key holder.
- To make it easy and durable.
- To hold all keys systematically.
- Because key holder is easy to hold all key of labs.
- There was no problem of finding keys in box.
- Less time consuming process and better to all members.
Following procedure were followed to make key holder :
- Firstly we have made a design of key holder with dimensions of the rectangle, such as; 540 mm length and 420 mm width in Inkscape app.
- Then after that, we have drawn 27 boxes of a dimension such as 40 mm length and 30 mm width with suitable spacing between them in this rectangle.
- Further that we have listed the name of keys of all labs in boxes and saved.
- Then this saved file imported to RD works, but it was seen that RD works software not supported this file and software do not show the listed names in design.
- Then again we have made a similar design in RD works software and listed names of keys in boxes and file saved as a .dxf file.
- Then this .dxf file was imported to laser engraving machine.
- For making key holder we have used MDF material.
- Hence, engraving and cutting were done with the help of a laser machine.
- Then after that, we have purchased hooks of 3mm size from the market for holding keys.
- Firstly we have drilled with drilling machine on MDF and then hooks were properly fixed on MDF.
- After that, we have painted this holder with touch wood for longer life.
- Hence, our key holder was prepared and then this holder was fixed to the wall in the office.