It was group assignment. To make ARTI dryer for New English School Dhamari.
- To make ARTI dryer at low cost
- To dry vegetables
Work Done Status:
- cutting of 4 bamboos , 167 cm each
- Drilling of bamboos at the top leaving 5 cm spacing from top
- Inserting 5 mm rod into the drilled holes by bending it at 10 cm distance forming a square. It forms pyramid shape
- Drilling of bamboos to hang trays
- Cutting of bamboos vertically from middle for making frame for the trays
- Cutting flat plate each of 14.5 cm and drilling to fix them with bamboos by converting them into L angle
- Bamboo frame is formed by using L angle and nut and bolt
- Covering the frame by net and sieving it with the help of thin wire
- Hooks are inserted into drilled holes of bamboo to hang trays. Support is provided to tie trays to hooks
- Black cover is cut according to dimensions of the dryer and velcro is attached to make it easy to open and close and to increase efficiency of the dryer.
- Dryer is ready to install.