Problem definition :
- to check out whether students have taken meal or not in kitchen night.
- To make a simple manually operated chart system.
- To make easy & durable system.
- To make low cost system.
- To prepared ragister.
- Biometric system.
- Token system.
- Individual seating arrangement.
- To make app,using MIT app inventor.
- manually operated chart system.
Token system :
- Firstly we have selected token system & prepared small model.
- We have purchased nut, bolts & bijagri from market and then we have drilled on baten & on token.
- Tokens are of the MDF material & then fitted on the baten with the help of nuts & bolts.
- Hence, small model was prepared.
- But,we have neglected this system because; it has high cost.
MIT app inventor system :
- Firstly we have decided that, to prepare one app for our kitchen assignment.
- When we have started to creat the table & check box in MIT app inventor & entered names of members in check box.
- but it was not properly adjust on a normal mobile screen, that’s why we have neglected this app system.
Final idea :
- We finalised manually operated chart system.
- Because this is quick & simple process.
- Less time consuming process.
- This system is better to all member.
work done status :
- Firstly, we have created kitchen table of all members in excel; in that names of all members were listed.
- Then we have imported this table to inkscape app & captured screenshot.
- Afterthat,this table were sent to laser machine for printing or engraving.
- Then after engraving, cutting on Acrylic were done with laser engraving machine.
- Then we have prepared rectangular design of size 292*208mm in RD works software & sent it to laser machine for cutting.
- The cutting of MDF was done by laser machine.
- Afterthat, we have simultaneously drilled on Acrylic paper & on MDF by using drilling machine & fitted nuts & bolts at four corners.
- Finally, our assignment was completed.