This batch started on 17th JAN’19. The procedure followed as follows,
- I had taken 3 of.5 kg sawdust.
- I mixed 11-liter water in sawdust.
- I kept the mixture as it is for half an hour.
- After that, I did the weight of it.
- I took 10 gm sample for LOD.
- After I had evenly distributed wet sawdust on each plate.
- As follows, Plate One- 1 kg, Plate Two- 1.5 kg, Plate Three- 2 kg, Plate Four- 2.4 kg, Plate Five-2.6 kg, Plate Six- 2.6 kg.
- I noted down the time when the batch was loaded.
- I took samples from the south side and north side after every six
hourfrom batch loaded.
Shubham added support to open dome dryer easily. After batch unloaded I processed data and I got drying patterns which show sawdust is dried in 40 hours. 16 hour
Plates were very heavy so next plan is to minimize plate weight.