Take samples from the south side and north side of dome dryer to observe how substrate dries on these sides and to get more accurate data.
Learning from the previous trial I followed the new procedure given below,
- I took 3.5 kg sawdust.
- I mixed 11-liter water in sawdust.
- I kept the mixture for half an hour as it is.
- After that, I did the weight of the mixture.
- After weighing mixture I took 10 gm sample for LOD.
- I evenly distributed wet sawdust on each plate. As follows, Plate One- 1 kg, Plate Two- 1.5 kg, Plate Three- 2 kg, Plate Four- 2.4 kg, Plate Five-2.6 kg, Plate Six- 2.6 kg.
- Noted down the time when the batch was loaded.
- Took samples from south and north side.
This batch loaded on 31st DEC’19 at 4:45 pm and the LOD was 75.99%.
I observed less or more airflow affects drying.
The airflow affects drying so see how air flows throughout the process.