DESIGNING & FABRICATION of GROUND MATTER COLLECTOR
PROBLEM STATEMENT :-
Generally ,Vigyan Ashram campus is a green campus because of lot of trees and leaves of trees are fall on ground in a period and working students not has a proper equipment to collect these ground matter.
The objective of this assignment is to design & fabricate the Ground matter collector for collecting fallen leaves & other ground matter.
PROCEDURE FOLLOWED :-
the different sizes & shapes of leaves had studied from below data
PARAMETERS & DIMENSIONS :-
1. each rod of leaf rake jaw is 6 mm in diameter.
2. the holding stick rod of leaf rake is 12 mm in diameter & 138 cm in length.
3. there are total 11 no of rods of length 37 cm are use in to fabricate jaw
4. sweeping length of leaf rake =40 cm
5. total length of leaf rake = 165 cm
Manufacturing operations performed :-
1. Power pipe cutter handled for cutting rods
2. Bending of jaw rods by hammer
3. Bench grinder handled
4. Welding performed
feedback points :-
1. The fabricated ground matter collector is heavy.
2. The tip part of jaw required meshing of wire for collecting small size ground matter also.