In this sprouter unit there are following problems which We have to resolved:-
1] Handling of tray:-
In this problem handling of tray is very difficult to get out from box. So We have to reconstruct pvc pipe stand for easy handling.
2] Water outlet from container:-
In this container all water is not getting outside and that why it is very difficult to change the water for next batch.
We observed that fogger is not working properly. Fogger is getting block.
So basically We have to redesign and refabricate sprouter for kitchen system for easy handling and operation.
we started working on this project with making of tray stand.
In first stand tray was getting stuck in PVC stand. So We given an angle for tray basement in this stand for getting water out completely from tray. This angle is 20′. Reason behind selection of this angle is at this angle the material is not moving and stay at position.
Full set up of Sprouter
We have taken some trials on this setup.
These are some photos:-
- After completion of fabrication We tested different beans for sprouting on kitchen sprouter.
- Loaded 3 kg of mug without presoaking and it gives very good results within 24 hours on 14 June 2018.
- Second trial is taken with 3 kg of matki without presoaking, it also gives better results within 28 hours with 2-3 inches of sprouts on 17 June 2018.
- Third trial is taken of 1 kg of watana without presoaking and results are within 36 hours on 18 June 2018.
- Fourth trial is taken for 3 kg of harbhara without presoaking up to 48 hours we get 2-3 inches sprouts on 20 June 2018.
- Fifth trial is taken for 3 kg of chhole without presoaking and within 48 hours we get 2-3 inches sprouts on 22 June 2018. In chhole we need more water at starting after that need to slow down water sprinkle.