It’s the second trial on a colored dome dryer. The objective was to improve the efficiency of colored dome dryer to dry substrate in minimum time.
This batch was loaded at 6 pm on 28th JAN’19. The procedure followed was as follows;
- I took 3.5 kg sawdust.
- I mixe11-liter water in sawdust.
- I kept the mixture as it is for half an hour.
- After that, I did the weight of it.
- I took 10 gm sample for LOD.
- I had evenly distributed wet sawdust on each plate. As follows, Plate One- 1 kg, Plate Two- 1.5 kg, Plate Three- 2 kg, Plate Four- 2.4 kg, Plate Five-2.6 kg, Plate Six- 2.6 kg.
- I noted down the time when the batch was loaded.
- I took samples from the south and the north side from each plate after every
six hourin daytime.
Up to 10 hour drying time reduced compared to the first trial of a colored dome. The sawdust was dried in 36 hours. It took minimum time.
We are selling this dome dryer to DST. So we are planning to make 3 dome dryers as we have